Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told my wife i wanted to go back to the Keystone/Brekenridge area this summer. I'm determined to find my way up Saints John from Montezuma. It was so rough the time i was there, i could not have been on the right trail (according to videos i've watched of jeeps on Saints John). Anyway, she made a reservation at a condo in the Fraser/Winter Park area months ago. I just found out where last night. Why there? It was the first trip we took after getting married back in 1975 and my first time on skis. She was trying to surprise me. Saints John is at least an hour and a half away so i told her guess who's going to get up early the day i decide try it again. So how about the trails around Fraser/Winter Park area? What do you Colorado jeepers recommend? We'll be there the last week of August if anyone would like to lead this rookie up Saints John. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
It's not that bad. Probably closer to an hour away from the trail if you are in WP. In any event, most of us locals travel at least that far to run many of our great trails out here.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Can't wait to get there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts