Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that I would start a trail thread! Found some really good trails this weekend on a camping trip last weekend with my brother and nephew down off of Logging Creek Rd. I didn't get any trail pics :whistling:my bad!! But here are the grid coordinates of where I was at! Good little camp sight!! 47.062224,-111.042341

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
I love your jeep immensely.That is exactly what I was looking for when I was shopping around! We have to hit the trails sometime. Unfortunately I don't know of any trails around great falls, but I do keep hearing things about the highwoods. Fairly mild trails with creek crossings and great scenery.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Raif! I was a little leery of the LJ being a longer when I got it last March, finding out that I LOVE IT!! The trails that I found last weekend are only about 45 min from town. We'll have to get together some day and hit 'em up!

·
Registered
704 Posts
does hill 57 have good mud these days? I will have to take a trip up there soon before the dead of winter hits.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not right now. It did about 2 weeks ago! I do know after a good snow it gets to be pretty fun to!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live a block away from the "Hill" so when ever you guys wanna go, pretty much. Of course, making sure the "Princess" says it's okay. LOL!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, she has a nice cozy spot in the garage. I have probably seen you on the Hill a few times, but have always been doing something where I couldn't go out and play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts