Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to shout out a great big THANK YOU to the gang here! Although I've only been a member for a scant few week, I've transcended from a JK wannabe to an official owner. There is no way I could have become an informed consumer, and gotten the JKU I wanted - at a good price and in such a short time without you. aLSO, using the posted Quadratec hookup, I have just placed a first order,,,,, let the mod process begin! Wranglerforum.com rocks!!!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Welcome

Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just wanted to shout out a great big THANK YOU to the gang here! Although I've only been a member for a scant few week, I've transcended from a JK wannabe to an official owner. There is no way I could have become an informed consumer, and gotten the JKU I wanted - at a good price and in such a short time without you. aLSO, using the posted Quadratec hookup, I have just placed a first order,,,,, let the mod process begin! Wranglerforum.com rocks!!!
Congrats! Need to see some pics!

Your post reminded me a little bit of one of my first posts up here when you said "Thank You".

We spent some time lurking and getting an idea of what we wanted in a Jeep for my at the beginning of the year. Made the purchase, did some mods, and then I posted with a few pics thanking every one for helping us. I think I even said something along the lines that I was posting now that all the mods were complete. :rofl:

Fat chance...........I continued to read the forum, realized I didn't know 1/4 as much as I thought I did, started to rethink some of the mods we had done, started planning a bunch of new mods, ended up with a second JKU, and 6 months later it makes my stomach churn just a little when I think about how much money I've dumped into them. But I'm not sure I've ever loved a vehicle as much as I love my Jeep which makes it all okay. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts