Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the yj a friend is wanting to trade me for my expedition. It has rockwell axles and a fuel injected vette engine, and many more mods that would take to long to list. shouls i trade so my tj will have company?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I Know what I am asking for at Christmas time. DANG!!!!
I suppose that would depend on if the Expedition is paid for and if you really want that rig. I would jump on it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
looks like a beast =p

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

drool

i know your first and only mod your gonna need to do to that thing, put in a CJ grille and get rid of the damn square headlights!

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
I actually get a little ill looking at the picture.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Damn, it would be hard to pass up a rig with Rocks and 46" Claws on it.

So you'd have to drive this to the trail if you traded your Expo right?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
That doesn't look like a Jeep frame under there. Any idea what it is? It looks Bad Ass though.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
i know your first and only mod your gonna need to do to that thing, put in a CJ grille and get rid of the damn square headlights!
Watch it, buster!!! We square light guys take offense to statements like that. Square lights might be the last thing you ever see, when we run over your @ss! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Now why mess with a good thing??????

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
dont worry, my CJ will scare ur YJ, sopn u wont be able to run me over

j/k a jeeps a jeep, and i would love to have a YJ, well i mean as long as i can switchin some round headlights

·
Registered
781 Posts
i thought only jeeps that dont run get round headlights and the one's that do get square lights...i believe thats the way it goes:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

·
Registered
781 Posts
you have a push start right

1 - 20 of 23 Posts