saw this in north Carolina.....never seen anything this big

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow... Thats HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
12,487 Posts
hm, that's craptastic! Wonder what's under the hood as that appears to be raised too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That is quite a big CJ, but I actually saw one that was bigger last weekend. I was driving my CJ in upstate NY not too far from Albany and I passed a CJ that was basically on monster truck wheels. I was driving my 78 CJ5 with 6" of lift (3" suspension and 3" body) with 33" tires and the CJ I passed sure dwarfed mine! I didn't get any pictures and I haven't seen it since, but I'll keep my eyes open and see if I can get a pic and talk to the owner so I can post some details.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Must use a ladder to get those bikes on that rack! I don't even want to think about what those tires must cost, and how quickly they are likely to wear out driving on the road!:eek:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yall need to spend some time in Florida. The size of that jeep is fairly common place down here mainly because all we have to play in is mud and sand. Check this one out.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, those are 52" R1 v treads.:punk:

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Yall need to spend some time in Florida. The size of that jeep is fairly common place down here mainly because all we have to play in is mud and sand. Check this one out.

Is a snorkel really necessary?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i was thinking the same thing about that snorkel haha

haha it looks like the grill is clean though haha

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats some drive shaft!
its the width of my thigh haha

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Only in Florida! Same place you'll find stuff like this:

I want to know how he managed to damage that front fender, hit a highway overpass?:eek::rofl::doh:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

Yeah, but I'll bet he isn't taking the kids to school with a couple 10-speeds hanging off the spare tire!:rofl:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yep, snorkel could be needed in Florida. I remember swimming out the back window of my Ford on Memorial day, a few years back. I've lowered it 4 inches, and it's down on 42's now. Found no matter how big you get, the swamp is still gonna win.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts