Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Need to Clear out my storage so selling some parts and accessories I have. Most are in very good condition, some still in box. Items for pickup only (unless noted), located in North Miami/Hallandale area. These parts are from my 2016 Sahara 4 door Unlimited.

1. Original Grill from my '16 Sahara. In good condition, but a couple of signs of normal wear. I replaced after a few months of getting car new. $70

2. NIB Bikini top for 4 door and windshield channel. Both items still sealed in box, bough last spring, never even used $70 for both.

3. heavy duty hardtop rack. I used for my 4 door top, but I assume it can be used for both. $60

4. Jet Chip Stage 1 Module. This defiantly adds a little pick up as well as ads a little extra fuel milage. I had a lot of fun with this toy. $50 this item I can ship (buyer pays shipping). info here:https://jetchip.com/shop/chips-modules-programmers/dodgejeep-module-stage-1-47/

5. I have the original muffler from the car. I replaced exhaust around 12k miles. $30

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Need to Clear out my storage so selling some parts and accessories I have. Most are in very good condition, some still in box. Items for pickup only (unless noted), located in North Miami/Hallandale area. These parts are from my 2016 Sahara 4 door Unlimited.

1. Original Grill from my '16 Sahara. In good condition, but a couple of signs of normal wear. I replaced after a few months of getting car new. $70

2. NIB Bikini top for 4 door and windshield channel. Both items still sealed in box, bough last spring, never even used $70 for both.

3. heavy duty hardtop rack. I used for my 4 door top, but I assume it can be used for both. $60

4. Jet Chip Stage 1 Module. This defiantly adds a little pick up as well as ads a little extra fuel milage. I had a lot of fun with this toy. $50 this item I can ship (buyer pays shipping). info here:https://jetchip.com/shop/chips-modules-programmers/dodgejeep-module-stage-1-47/

5. I have the original muffler from the car. I replaced exhaust around 12k miles. $30

Thank you for looking.
Interested in jet chip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
May be interested in bikini top, post says 4 door, pic says 2?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May be interested in bikini top, post says 4 door, pic says 2?
I know the picture shows the 2 door, but it is for a 4 door. The picture is just generic.The white sticker with on the bottom has the details and says 4, it might be hard to tell in that pic, the site made me lower the res of the pictures to fit all of them. It is also black diamond. I have not opened the box.

I am in the Aventura/Hallandale area. with that item I can meet most anywhere in Miami or lower Broward.

Please PM me if interested

·
Registered
196 Posts
I know the picture shows the 2 door, but it is for a 4 door. The picture is just generic.The white sticker with on the bottom has the details and says 4, it might be hard to tell in that pic, the site made me lower the res of the pictures to fit all of them. It is also black diamond. I have not opened the box.

I am in the Aventura/Hallandale area. with that item I can meet most anywhere in Miami or lower Broward.

Please PM me if interested
Would I be paying out the you know what for having it shipped to NH? Firigured irs worth asking.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would I be paying out the you know what for having it shipped to NH? Firigured irs worth asking.
To be honest I am not sure what the shipping cost would be. If you want to PM me a zip code I can try to take it to the post office and get a cost. It will probably still keep it cheaper than buying direct.

·
Retired Moderator
104,240 Posts
Thread Moved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts