Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got excited when I saw your post...

Bestop if you want quality. Quadratec has their own brand bikini top that looks like its worth trying. Im sure you can find cheap ones on ebay...however they may only last a summer or two

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Best quality brand for best price
There are few good brands of Bikini Tops but Bestop is usually touted as the best. They use high quality materials and stitching. Make sure you the necessary hardware (header) for the top you get. Let me know if you have any questions or would like a quote!

-Ryan

·
Knows a couple things...
49,405 Posts
Having been given several cheap bikini tops over the years by a couple manufacturers to try out, all ended up pulling apart where the web strapping is. The nylon straps tended to pull apart and crumble into dust. They were all imported from China.

What tops do I still have that are still in great condition? Only the ones made by Bestop. I'm done with all the cheap tops, they're just not worth it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Agreed Bestop, but you do know you cant have good and cheap in the same products.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
After wasting a lot of money over the years, on various "tops", bikini, half tops, RATs, etc...only company I will buy from anymore is Bestop...It's good enough for OEM so....

·
Registered
180 Posts
I will agree with Bestop and also take a look at Spiderweb shades. No rain protection but the quality is outstanding and the color choices are pretty cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts