Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so as I'm adding mods and taking pics, I figured I should probably start a build thread. My last truck was a lifted Titan and a full blown Autobot, so I'm staying with the Autobot theme and even though Hound wasn't an Anvil Unlimited, I'm doing it anyway :)

I've had it about two months now and I'm dying to get it off road. Can't wait for Jeep Beach..

Here goes.

Here she is on the showroom floor and the first day I had her home.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then I needed a place to mount my Hi Lift. After looking at the Tuffy Security Enclosure, it dawned on me that I can replace the top two bolts on the enclosure with slightly longer ones, add some plastic spacers and I'm done. It fits perfect behind the rear seats and the only way to remove it is to get into the Security Enclosure and unscrew it from inside. Very happy with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still waiting on a couple things that I've ordered. Trek Armor seat covers, black with red inserts, hood decals "HOUND" that are black with a red outline and a 6" star for the passengers side rear opposite the gas.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thanks guys, love the half doors...I was unsure at first, but one of the best decisions I've made!
I like having both hardtop and soft top but it isn't practical to have both full doors and half doors, so I will just have to stick with the tube doors. Half doors really do make it look "Jeepy", if that makes sense. Maybe that will be a future purchase (In a few years), who knows?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice build, Half doors look awesome too. I'm starting to regret not getting them. Do you have a better picture of the hood decal from farther away. I was thinking of getting on as well and it looks really good on yours.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice build, Half doors look awesome too. I'm starting to regret not getting them. Do you have a better picture of the hood decal from farther away. I was thinking of getting on as well and it looks really good on yours.

Oh and thanks, having them, I don't think I'd ever want the fulls...I could see the fulls being worth it where it gets really cold with snow, but they're useless down here.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looking nice Neighbor Bill !!!

1 - 20 of 241 Posts