Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2 door black bear in the middle of December. Black bear hood decal was not offered for the 2 door when I ordered it.

Anyone know where I can buy the decal? The factory doesn't sell this, and neither do dealerships. Quadratic doesn't have it yet either.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I saw a Black Bear at the dealer last week and was surprised to see no sticker on it as well. Good luck finding one.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I got my 2 door black bear in the middle of December. Black bear hood decal was not offered for the 2 door when I ordered it.

Anyone know where I can buy the decal? The factory doesn't sell this, and neither do dealerships. Quadratic doesn't have it yet either.
Is this the correct one?

Robot Check

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

Jeep was having problems installing those decals, and I think either temporarily drop them until they figured it out, or just gave up on them.

You can get those map decals from Mopar for Black Bear, or anywhere else you want (your home town or your favorite vacation spot?)

Here's the link: | Mopar

·
Registered
268 Posts
Click on this Mopar Link: | Mopar

This is a pretty slick option to get a Black Bear-esque hood decal but with your own address or any address of your choosing, if you are so inclined. Some people have said it's cheesy, some like it. I think that's the great thing about being a Jeeper... do what you like, it's YOUR jeep.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Haha I'd love to see someone get one of those decals with the coordinates to the local mall on it! ;)

·
Most Interesting
750 Posts
Decals tend to fade over time, never been a fan. I pulled all the decals off my Raptor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts