Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mind saying it because I built it, and I know what parts are best down to where they come from and who builds them. Black Betty, is one of the best built jeeps in the country bar none.

First, BB started as a fully loaded Rubicon, Manual transmission, under 24k miles, oil changes less than every 3k miles, never parked overnight outside, never hit. POR-15 treated every spring, she's got every available option. THEN I added the following. -

Powerplant - Ripp supercharger - one of a very select few jeeps actually custom tuned at RIPP. So the tune that was given out in 2013 with manual trans kit, is the tune based on this Truck. Supercharger tune on BB is perfect.

Lift - Rock Krawler Coil Over 3-Link. (3inches) Most aggressive lift they make. It was also installed and tuned by Rock Krawler directly, At RK. Not installed by someone reading the instructions. Fox steering stabilizer

Internals - All Yukon components. 4.56 gears, chrome and alloy axles.

Body - First and foremost, this jeep is wrapped in xpel ultimate wrap with a 10 year perfection warranty. there is not a scratch, or a swirl mark anywhere on the paint. She looks better than jeeps in the showroom.

Lights - JW Speaker everywhere

Flares / Rockers - Nemesis industries notorious flares with skeleton upgrade with also the billy rockers, all aluminum for weight.

Bumpers - Front bumper JCR stubby with engo synthetic winch Rear bumper is a nemesis industries aluminum bumper with jw speaker lights.

Wheels Tires - PM Truck wheels, race model retailing at $800 each and the brand new BFG KO2 tires (37s)

Axle Armor - Artec trusses and axle armor front and rear

Hood - RK Sport carbon fiber ram air hood - full real carbon fiber

Onboard Air - Viair compressor under hood

Interior - full waterproof wet okole set up

Tire carrier - Teraflex

Wirining - Spod switch system

Other stuff you'll get -

Hi lift jack
Hi Lift offroad recovery kit
soft top
safari straps
spider shade
Rancho tube doors
spider door shades
hard top caddy
hard top cover
door cady
storm cover

Im sure I'm forgetting stuff, but you get the picture. Everything that can be done is done. Its about $39,000 in mods alone without the cost to install.

All in, I don't want to think about what I've spent, I have a new baby, and the wife won't drive the jeep. (too high, manual trans, etc)

She will be posted shortly in the dupont registry, eBay etc. I figured id throw her up here first. PM me if you have any interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Good looking Rig!

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is GLWS? and if you are in driving range, I'd suggest anyone go to RK to have a lift installed. When you watch them do the measurements you will understand.

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im planning to start over but not go so crazy the next time. Very low center of gravity. It s the only way to work it with the baby. Im probably kidding myself though, with the amount of baby gear that we have to stuff in our other car... I probably need something bigger.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
:jawdrop: No more jeep ?
x1,000,000

One kid and the jeep goes eh??? Sad day. I've learned a lot from your posts and website.

GLWS -- Good luck with sell.

Did you post how much your after?

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
x1,000,000

One kid and the jeep goes eh??? Sad day. I've learned a lot from your posts and website.

GLWS -- Good luck with sell.

Did you post how much your after?
JeepLab.com will roll on. We have other supercharged jeeps and turbos... We will see how long it is before i have another one.

Personally i have no idea what its worth. Im hoping to get an offer I can live with.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Im planning to start over but not go so crazy the next time. Very low center of gravity. It s the only way to work it with the baby. Im probably kidding myself though, with the amount of baby gear that we have to stuff in our other car... I probably need something bigger.
I sold my tj back in '09 a month before my daughter was born. I just didn't feel that secure in it. Fast forward to last July when I put my order in on a jkus that my wife gave me the green light for...yes!!! Then last Friday, "we need to talk, I'm pregnant".....my response, do I have to get rid of the jeep? "No." Well can I still buy parts? "Yes." I love my wife (side note is we don't all ride in it together that often and daycare and school are less a mile away....unlike when my first was born)

Good luck man, and congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
I sold my tj back in '09 a month before my daughter was born. I just didn't feel that secure in it. Fast forward to last July when I put my order in on a jkus that my wife gave me the green light for...yes!!! Then last Friday, "we need to talk, I'm pregnant".....my response, do I have to get rid of the jeep? "No." Well can I still buy parts? "Yes." I love my wife (side note is we don't all ride in it together that often and daycare and school are less a mile away....unlike when my first was born)

Good luck man, and congrats!!!
Congrats!

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its going to be posted in dupont registry for $64k

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump! Price Reduce to 55k Getting actively listed tomorrow