Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Black Diamond Plate

1322 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TrailHaunter
Any idea who makes black diamond plate panels for a YJ? I seem to be able to find chrome ones easily but I know I've seen black ones but I can't find them. Thanks!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Well you are trying to hide something, right? It's often not worth the cost to have the body panels repaired at a body shop and repainted. Most people don't want/need a showroom Jeep. I wouldn't have any problem buying a Jeep with armor but I'd want to know what was behind it.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well you are trying to hide something, right? It's often not worth the cost to have the body panels repaired at a body shop and repainted. Most people don't want/need a showroom Jeep. I wouldn't have any problem buying a Jeep with armor but I'd want to know what was behind it.
Well I planned on doing before and after pictures so people could see what I did. I definitely wouldn't just try to hide it so I could sell it and I'd be fine with new body panels but I don't want to deal with having them painted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.