Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peeps;

Please post up what you find on this thread. Am looking to spend some $$$ on skids and lift kit......

:drinks:

Sandan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Go on Amazon.com Monday after thanksgiving! Cyber Monday, always the best deals!! Search jeep accessories and led light bars, you'll get some good stuff

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Peeps;

Please post up what you find on this thread. Am looking to spend some $$$ on skids and lift kit......

:drinks:

Sandan
Make sure you sign up for our Email List and we'll keep you updated with sales. We always have some deep discounts over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'll keep you guys updated with the sales here on the forums as well! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ryan

·
Registered
87 Posts
Make sure you sign up for our Email List and we'll keep you updated with sales. We always have some deep discounts over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'll keep you guys updated with the sales here on the forums as well! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ryan
Signed up!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

-Ryan
Needs model year 2016 option.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

from what I have been reading and researching... there isn't enough of a difference between MY15 and MY16.

I have yet to find anything that fits the '15 that won't fit the '16, but that's not saying there isn't something out there

Exco

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
from what I have been reading and researching... there isn't enough of a difference between MY15 and MY16.

I have yet to find anything that fits the '15 that won't fit the '16, but that's not saying there isn't something out there

Exco
I fully understand that as being the case as well, just noting it wasn't there as most of their other browsing options note and allow the selection of 2016.

·
6,005 Posts
There aren't a ton of changes from '15 to '16 so most of the parts will fit. As manufacturers confirm that their parts will work with the latest model year JKs we'll update the site! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
There aren't a ton of changes from '15 to '16 so most of the parts will fit. As manufacturers confirm that their parts will work with the latest model year JKs we'll update the site! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Ryan
Just for clarity I just mean on the email sign up portion, most of the listings say -2016 on them when talking about JK parts. Sorry didn't mean to derail this thread lol.

·
6,005 Posts
Just for clarity I just mean on the email sign up portion, most of the listings say -2016 on them when talking about JK parts. Sorry didn't mean to derail this thread lol.
Thank you for clarifying! That is something I can more easily and quickly fix! You should have the option to select a '16 on that form now. Thanks again!

-Ryan

·
Registered
383 Posts

-Ryan
Too bad you guys don't ship to APO...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Make sure you sign up for our Email List and we'll keep you updated with sales. We always have some deep discounts over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'll keep you guys updated with the sales here on the forums as well! Let me know if you have any questions. -Ryan
Ryan, i tried to signup but your web form does not work on the phone. I can see it, i can scroll down the options, but cant select them. Maybe requires a quick fix from your web master

·
Registered
632 Posts
looking for a Fox 2.0 Steering stabilizer and Synergy relocation kit and SPOD for my Christmas present - Hoping for a Black friday deal .... Saw the Spod in a Jeep today and it was nice , seeing first hand allowed me to make up my mind

·
Registered
173 Posts

-Ryan
signed up! :) bring on black friday! i just ordered some stuff... should have waited. I'm too impatient :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts