Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this is not a dupe. Couldn’t find anything via the search.

This is my first Black Friday as a Jeep owner. How are the BF deals for Jeep owners? I’m looking for a lift kit and wheels/tires.

Did you buy anything, and if so, where?

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,901 Posts
Just bought the kmc machete's I've been eyeballing....from Northridge.....solid deal....

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Getting The Teraflex Big Brake for for my JKU at Karnage Motor Sports here in Miami. 15% off.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Northridge-20% off Adams driveshaft
Poly Performance-20% off Synergy control arms, coils and brackets.
I hope I didn't pull the trigger too soon. Impatience is my weakness.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,901 Posts
I’m considering pulling the trigger on this. Balancing is the only issue
These will be be my off road wheels.....did alot of digging and there doesn't seem to be too many issues with balancing....trailrecon loves his and Jason at KOR recommended the kmc's over the methods I was looking at.....but since they will be aired down probably just as much as aired up I'm not overly concerned with balancing.....

The next closest deal right now is a guy in the classifieds selling a set of 5 for 1900 but you gotta go get them....

If you're close I'd do it....

·
Registered
615 Posts
Northridge-20% off Adams driveshaft

Poly Performance-20% off Synergy control arms, coils and brackets.

I hope I didn't pull the trigger too soon. Impatience is my weakness.

This is perfect timing. I just talked to James on Wednesday about bringing my Jeep up there for synergy track bar, brace, tie rod, and drag link setup. That will save me over $200

Edit: I just went and checked their web site - it doesn't look like anything is on sale. @BigSkyJK How did you get the sale price from Polyperformance on the Synergy stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I had a few products I was going to buy, but saw they raised the price before giving a discount. I'm not buying a product from anyone that does that.
Yeah, I'm really disappointed at how much of that I've seen happen this year. Not just Jeep stuff.

I've got a few new vendors who I will no longer purchase from as a result.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This is my first Black Friday as a Jeep owner.
Mine too!! I'm lookin! Tubular fender flares is on my list. And I've just started thinking about a windshield light mount with 4 square lights. **She's drooling like Homer Simpson. 🙄

I had a few products I was going to buy, but saw they raised the price before giving a discount. I'm not buying a product from anyone that does that.
That is crappy. My husband swears that Kohls does that. What vendor was it? I don't want to buy from them if that's how they roll.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
I see a lot of sale prices off of MSRP price, not their normal price.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Bought
JW Speaker Evo J2 headlights from OK4wd
Currie front trackbar and Spidertrax wheel spacers from Northridge
Metalcloak steering stabilizer from MC
Mopar lift and all weather mats from BAM Wholesale

I think that's it. I want to pick up a magnaflow exhaust on sale as well.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Just got off the phone with Dusty at Polyperformance & ordered a full Synergy steering setup:
Track bar
Track bar bracket kit
Track bar brace & steering sector shaft brace
Drag link
Tie rod
Front bump stops (adjustable)

Saved $285

·
Registered
13 Posts
just ordered jw speaker dual burn headlamps today from fwd parts.live in black river falls wi. deer capital of wi. hope I wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,901 Posts
got the FULL psc big bore xd hydraulic assist kit!!! :bop::awesome: was about $400 off what it usually is, so i couldnt pass it up. it was between this or 40" tires and i decided i needed the steering first. no more not being able to turn while locked in the rocks!!!:bop:

https://www.northridge4x4.com/fits/.../sk290kit-psc-big-bore-xd-cylinder-assist-kit
Well that ties up the tire thread debate....lol...

I've been looking at the overland kit....I'll probably do that next year....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts