Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the pads, calipers and rotors and wow what an improvement! After following the break in procedure I have 100% improved confidence in my stopping ability. Thank you, Black Magic Brakes!
P.S. My wife likes the lip gloss.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't replace the calipers, but two weeks ago I ordered the pads and rotors from Black Magic. Honestly, I was pretty much convinced that there would be minimal improvement. I needed to replace the pads anyway and with free shipping, there were as affordable as O'Riely's. Admittedly, I was wrong. I followed the break in to the letter. WOW! HUGE difference on m TJ with 33 inch tires. I got a least a 30 percent less stopping distance. I would definitely recommend these to anyone running 33's on TJ. Also, these arrived at my home in Texas in 3 days. Great product and fast service.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I recently did front and rear BMB pads and front rotors and they are a definite improvement over the front and rear EBC yellows I had in there before. The initial bite is much improved and it's easier to modulate the amount of braking between light and lock. I haven't been to the mountains yet but I look forward to seeing how they do on a long, decent grade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts