Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had experience with Black Mountain Jeep products? If so, how is the quality and durability? Have you had any issues?

I saw this bumper and rock rails and I am really digging them.
IMG_5291__46816.1413403671.1280.1280.jpg

3_tube_sidebars_2__12833.1423085997.451.416.jpg

As cheesy at this is, I saw their products on Fast N' Loud and started researching them.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Wow! That bumper looks like a Rampage!

Never heard that company name before, though. Sorry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Most of their stuff from what I can tell is either Rampage or Rugged Ridge rebadged with their own logo. The side steps look just like Smittybilt and so does the oversized tire carrier they sell. They even sell Crown bumpers which is who makes them for Mopar as their "off-road bumper".

So i think a lot of stuff they sell are just rebadged is all. So quality should be fine.

http://www.blkmtnjeep.com/

eBay Feedback Profile for jeepaccessories

eBay Feedback Profile for classiccarsandjeepparts

It's owned by Collins Brothers Jeep in Wylie, TX...the main guy is friends with Richard Rawlings.

I've only had a fuel door and some grab handles from them on my last Jeep as they are really close to me. They fix up new Jeeps with their own stuff and sell them for lots of money.

The only thing i don't like is anything u buy from them has their giant logo on it....even on the grab handles

Otherwise, they are really nice people..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts