Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going with the cloth seats, still torn between the black and black/dark saddle interior. I think I like the look of the tan accents inside but I'm deployed and can't really see it in person. Anyone have one yet? Comments?

·
Registered
571 Posts
I was torn between the two. Pictures and brochure made the saddle look so good but went with all black interior and got black and camel Katzkins leather

·
Registered
41 Posts
black and black/saddle interior...ROCKS

The 'Wallace II Tectonic cloth' interior...black and black/saddle lower dash, lower doors and console...is much nicer than the plain black cloth...

Brightens up the vehicle inside...

·
Administrator
30,775 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and THANK YOU for Your Service

I love the look of the saddle tan in a black or dark blue Jeep. I wish that I could have gotton the spice soft top for mine but it wasn't available for the LJ. Just my .02. The choice is ultimately yours and it will look great either way.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I went "Dark Side" all the way. Black on black.

Then promptly went out and ordered Coverking seat covers for front / rear. Go figure.

Welcome to WF.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I'm typically a black interior person, but once I saw the dark saddle in person it really appealed to me.

I hear you. And the dark saddle IS sharp. But I had this vision of black on black with minor but vivid red accents. Maybe it's just my skewed mental disposition.

Either way, I didn't want too many colors in the palette. You know?

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I'm going with leather....and I ONLY want saddle.
When I look at a JKU....it sometimes reminds me of a Chrysler 300.....or a car from futuristic movie based on a 40's/50's theme. (think Sin City) I believe it is the dark padding around the roll cage, but I feel as if it has a "cramped" or "chopped" look.....which can make the interior seem almost "hunched" or "gloomy".....if that makes sense.

In the summer time...when the top is off.....it won't matter. But come January...when it seems like it is pitch black when I'm getting off of work at 5:30....walking across a freezing ass parking lot....I want the interior to look and feel......."inviting".

For me...that means saddle leather (lightest interior possible)....which gives me heated seats.....which is benefited by remote start as well.

·
Banned
764 Posts
I'm going with leather....and I ONLY want saddle.
When I look at a JKU....it sometimes reminds me of a Chrysler 300.....or a car from futuristic movie based on a 40's/50's theme. (think Sin City) I believe it is the dark padding around the roll cage, but I feel as if it has a "cramped" or "chopped" look.....which can make the interior seem almost "hunched" or "gloomy".....if that makes sense.

In the summer time...when the top is off.....it won't matter. But come January...when it seems like it is pitch black when I'm getting off of work at 5:30....walking across a freezing ass parking lot....I want the interior to look and feel......."inviting".

For me...that means saddle leather (lightest interior possible)....which gives me heated seats.....which is benefited by remote start as well.
I luv my saddle sears and bun warmers, and you gota have the remote starte with the climate control!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a BLACK leather Jeep Rubican sitting at the dealership I ordered. It was the THIRD one we ordered. The first 2 came saddle(tan) and I refused. They went in and that day BLACK was available. It hit the dealership today. Im picking it up Monday. Can't wait as its one of the first in the nation with Black Leather.

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a BLACK leather Jeep Rubican sitting at the dealership I ordered. It was the THIRD one we ordered. The first 2 came saddle(tan) and I refused. They went in and that day BLACK was available. It hit the dealership today. Im picking it up Monday. Can't wait as its one of the first in the nation with Black Leather.
Wait, did you order the first two in Saddle? Or did you order them in black and they came in wrong?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts