Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 wrangler x with a white body and black top. What color wheels and model/name brand suggestions if anyone has any?

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
x2. I like pro comp's 7069 series
It's what I have except mine are polished instead of black. I'm actually currently trying to sell mine with a set of tires too.

After I sell those I plan on going to the black 7069s

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Neither, polished aluminum:

Mickey Thompson Classic III 15X8.

J

·
Registered
355 Posts
Neither, polished aluminum:

Mickey Thompson Classic III 15X8.

J
That picture should be your avatar, just like it is (upside down). And for location, you should say "the opposite side of the world". If you don't do it, I have dibs on the idea.

Black. That's my vote.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That picture should be your avatar, just like it is (upside down). And for location, you should say "the opposite side of the world". If you don't do it, I have dibs on the idea.

Black. That's my vote.

?

Black, black, black, bla, bla, bla, baah, baaaa-aah, baaaaa-aa-a-ah, sick of black:

J

·
Registered
6 Posts
black. it goes with anything and hides the blood

·
Registered
355 Posts
?

Black, black, black, bla, bla, bla, baah, baaaa-aah, baaaaa-aa-a-ah, sick of black:

J
? I was saying it'd be kinda cool to use that picture, upside down, as an avatar. Then underneath, where it says location you put "the other side of the world". Get it? It looks like your Jeep is on the far side of the world?
Lol. Kinda loses something in translation I guess. Never mind, i'll use it.

Edit: The picture was upside down on my phone a few minutes ago. Sorry. Ignore me, I'm hopped up on O'Douls.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts