Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running these or any of the Black Rhino line? What are your thoughts? These seem nice and have the 4.5" backspacing for 35's and 2.5 inch lift. But this build is killing me with too many options...

Able to mock up on their website what it would look like and I think I like it...today at least.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have Black Rhino Mint wheels, I've been very happy so far.
I think a lot of the BR designs are pretty good looking, but that's just my opinion. Don't see a lot of them around.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
I ordered a set in matte black for my JK, but they're backordered. They do seem fairly rare on JK's. I found a few pics floating around online.

·
Registered
273 Posts
These are on my short-list to get when I replace my OEM wheels and wear out my tires. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm a coward. I bet a set of these would be on my jeep if here were more pics available. The "armory" wheels are bad to the bone...

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm a coward. I bet a set of these would be on my jeep if here were more pics available. The "armory" wheels are bad to the bone...

Agreed. Very cool looking wheel.

I'd love to know if they would clear larger brake kits. No contact information on the company website.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts