Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2000 6cyl 5 speed and i'm getting ready to buy tires/wheels/lift and i'm just wondering if anyone has pics of an orange tj with black wheels. its not bright orange its more of a rust color. the guy i bought it from said it is amber fire pearl.

if there is another thread that would help me that would be fine too...i went through the forum front to back without much success...i guess orange is just a little less popular or something. thanks a lot!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Sounds kinda Halloweenish to me. It might look ok, but I would always think Halloween every time I saw it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I'm thinking it wouldn't look that great, imo.

Anyway, to answer the question, there might be a pic of a few orange Jeeps on here. Don't know about the wheels though.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
well now that i think about it, it does like maybe a little strange or halloweenish...

but i wouldn't let that stop you from getting it...besides maybe your jeep isn't as bright orange as me and amerijeep might be thinking...if you like it do it...i googled it and couldn't find any pics

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol...yeah it might...then again i was 3 hours shy of being a halloween baby! haha! spooky?!? if the color was a little brighter it would match my 6-1 tennessee vols.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
it should look good...it isn't as bright as i thought...i've seen black on that color before and it looked good

the street lock versions would probably look really good on that

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Yeah, I'm a big fan of that color. I still don't know about black wheels. Could photoshop some in to see about the look...

I'm not really a fan of black wheels. That could be my problem.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
congrats on the new Jeep....I like it :D
Go for it, it'll look great and cause heads to turn

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice job..

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
amweijeep = Mr. Wizzard! You da man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah the tires are a little small...im getting a lift...just debating right now whether to get a 4" with 33s or a 6" with 35s. i dont want to lose too much fuel mileage because i do drive it a fair ammount but i also want it to look really good too.

·
Registered
529 Posts
That's more of a burnt orange but I like the black rims,add some agressive tires and you will be good to go.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
black steelies on an orange (burnt) tj...DONE!!

well guys here it is! RE 3.5 superflex and 15x10 steelies with 3.75 backspacing and 33x12.50x15 procomp xterrains! ...sigh...im in love! lol! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts