Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While visiting S. Carolina, I saw a new '07 Unlimited that was decked out like a .... well - decked out.
I cannot find anything on line like it. It had all sort of bells and whistles from chrome mirrors, latches, and special wheels. The grill was different also. Does anyone know anything about this set up?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's just a chromed up edition of the Wrangler.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Dealers will sometimes take it upon themselves to add a bunch of aftermarket goodies to a vehicle. It most likely did not come from the factory that way.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I think that if you put chrome on a wrangler it voids the trail rating. You must then become a certified mall crawler, grocery getter.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I do recall seeing that as one of the options you could get, as stated before it is just more bling. Basically a black and silver wrangler with lots of chrome and stickers.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Dealers will sometimes take it upon themselves to add a bunch of aftermarket goodies to a vehicle. It most likely did not come from the factory that way.
Actually, that's exactly where the Black Tie Edition comes from. It is an option from Jeep. I have personally never sold one, nor have I ever suggested one. It is merely a Wrangler with some chrome on it and a Black Tie decal. You can get them in any color.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

Just to prevent confusion or curiosity of future readers:D I found a smaller version of the pic

If you look close notice the guy is still in the drivers seat:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts