Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 2001 in September, I do not need a hard top. Looking to sell this. Located halfway between Boston and Providence.

There is a scratch on the side over the rear wheel (visable in the pic). The color is a bit faded. Windows are tinted. I have never removed it, and there is no wire harness. Sold as-is, cash. You would have to pick up on a weekend.

$725 or best offer. Will also sell the door uppers if you are interested (you can see in my profile pic). I have a tan softtop and they wont match! PM if interested.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been lazy. Had an offer fall through in Nov, then had a crazy Dec and never reposted. Now trying to sell again and get the softtop on before exams are here and the bar exam, I wont have time to deal with it!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure if it fits a 2006, you could search the TJ forum.

Oh, and this is located south of Boston Massachusetts, there has been some confusion on where I am

·
Registered
951 Posts
top fits 97-06, 97-02 use one type of wiring harness, 03-06 use a different type. fitment to just have hard top on jeep they are interchangeable. i have a 01 top on my 06 and have modified my 06 harness connection at the top to work with wiper and defroster.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumping this, still for sale. My apologies, I am very busy... I have received some offers that fell through, others tell me to call them. I dont have time. If interested PM me an offer and when you want to pick it up if I accept.

I'm in no hurry to sell, part of the reason I have it so cheap is so I dont have to put any effort in ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bumping this, a few nibbles but not much. One of these days I will get around to putting it on Craigslist, but still holding out hope a WF poster will buy it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts