Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a black soft top right now but I was wondering if I could get anyone to post up a few pics of Black Jeeps with a spice top? There is a thread underneath mine that already has some photos up. Just looking for a few more. Thanks Jeepers!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I know you asked for the soft top, I don't have a pic of that but I figured I'd throw this pic out (not my jeep) Black TJ- black and spice seat covers and spice tonneau cover. just to give you an idea how all your accessories would look. =]

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it looks pretty darn good. Looks like I've got a decision to make!

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
I bought a khaki soft top for my black Jeep. The Jeep came from the factory with a black hard top only. I like the contrast. My 1/2 door uppers are black though. Looks kind of goofy, but I don't use them very often.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the look of the khaki too. Where'd you get that top?

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
I like the look of the khaki too. Where'd you get that top?
Lucked out and found it on Craigslist a few years ago. It was only used for 1 week. It was part of a dual top Jeep belonging to the sellers wife. She did not like the noise of the soft top, told him to put the hard top back on and said she would never use it again.

I scored it for $200 including the frame, hardware, and door surrounds.:punk:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lucked out and found it on Craigslist a few years ago. It was only used for 1 week. It was part of a dual top Jeep belonging to the sellers wife. She did not like the noise of the soft top, told him to put the hard top back on and said she would never use it again.

I scored it for $200 including the frame, hardware, and door surrounds.:punk:
You sure lucked out there! I need a new soft top bad. There are a few tears and my back window is shot in my current one. Anyone know about how much they will run me?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a spice soft top, but don't have any pictures of it on. Most of the time it is down. But I have a spice hard top.
I like that look. I want to eventually find a hardtop for sale that I can "restore"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts