Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some brand new Trek Armor seat covers for sale. $200. Black/black FRONT seats only. Headrest covers and molle bags included. The box says '07-'10 but the website says it might fit '11-'12. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I have some brand new Trek Armor seat covers for sale. $200. Black/black FRONT seats only. Headrest covers and molle bags included. The box says '07-'10 but the website says it might fit '11-'12. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested.
If I recall correctly the only difference in the covers over the year ranges is the headrest covers. Those can be bought separately thru Bartact/Trek Armor. If true, this will open up your market a bit :)

Reactions: NLBeren

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I recall correctly the only difference in the covers over the year ranges is the headrest covers. Those can be bought separately thru Bartact/Trek Armor. If true, this will open up your market a bit :)
Thank you for the info. :) I did speak to Bartact about this and I think you are correct. Have you heard anything about the side bolsters being enlarged over the years?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Thank you for the info. :) I did speak to Bartact about this and I think you are correct. Have you heard anything about the side bolsters being enlarged over the years?
That I do not know about.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump, still available

·
Registered
3,633 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump, still have a few sets of black/black available. Front 07-10 JK/JKU, rear JK only 11/12, but will fit earlier models. I also have a rear set for a black/blue for an 11/12 JKU.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump still available

·
Commercial Member
245 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump, still have a sets available.

- Black/black - rear 2-door JK only. Fits '11/12, but will fit other models with slight modification

- Black/blue - rear set fits a 4-door JKU '11/12

1 - 17 of 17 Posts