Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
If that's what it does when you pull the switch all the way out - I'd say just replace your headlight switch then; at least pull it and check the continuity on the input, and both output leads (one for park/everything else, one for headlights) to make sure it's working. If it is - check your flasher module.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased an 01 wrangler sport an the emergency flashers didn’t work. After a few days, now my brake lights, turns signals, or emergency flashers don’t work. When everything worked I saw the flashing green arrows on the dash an herd the clicking sound coming from the relay located on top of the steering column but I don’t have any of that now. Fuse behind glove box is good an I have replaced the relay an still nothing. I have purchased a new multi function turn signals switch but from what I am reading I’m not sure that will fix my problem. Please help

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently purchased an 01 wrangler sport an the emergency flashers didn’t work. After a few days, now my brake lights, turns signals, or emergency flashers don’t work. When everything worked I saw the flashing green arrows on the dash an herd the clicking sound coming from the relay located on top of the steering column but I don’t have any of that now. Fuse behind glove box is good an I have replaced the relay an still nothing. I have purchased a new multi function turn signals switch but from what I am reading I’m not sure that will fix my problem. Please help
make sure you replaced the flasher with the correct one. EP26 IIRC its a weird wiring thing that jeep did that makes your front turn signals flash alternating with the fender signal and if it is not that exact flasher it wont work. it is located under the steering column cover

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.