Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Same rules apply as before! Opening the document constitutes a private conversation between you and Allen's Offroad. You may not share on any type of internet or printed media/platform the information contained within. Quantities are limited to availability. Some items may require additional shipping due to weight or size. Prices good through January 30, 2020.

Click here to download PDF.

Good luck and hope you can find something you want or need.

Namaste,

Allen

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Good deals in there!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Good to see some nice deals but it kind of would be nice to know what it is I am reading, your descriptions are a bit on the vague side, but its good to see some good deals....

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see some nice deals but it kind of would be nice to know what it is I am reading, your descriptions are a bit on the vague side, but its good to see some good deals....
It cannot be too descriptive for specific reasons. Part numbers can be search on the net. this is really more for the guy/gal who is looking for something and has the part numbers ready to go on their list.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
It cannot be too descriptive for specific reasons. Part numbers can be search on the net. this is really more for the guy/gal who is looking for something and has the part numbers ready to go on their list.
ah fair enough :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Same rules apply as before! Opening the document constitutes a private conversation between you and Allen's Offroad. You may not share on any type of internet or printed media/platform the information contained within. Quantities are limited to availability. Some items may require additional shipping due to weight or size. Prices good through January 30, 2020.

Click here to download PDF.

Good luck and hope you can find something you want or need.

Namaste,

Allen

Email sent to sales............

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tried looking up the ykgyad75344-2x axles but can't find anything online. Can you be a little more specific? I have a 2011 2dr JK sport. If you can't be more specific, maybe you can say whether or not it'll even fit my rig

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Tried looking up the ykgyad75344-2x axles but can't find anything online. Can you be a little more specific? I have a 2011 2dr JK sport. If you can't be more specific, maybe you can say whether or not it'll even fit my rig

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
P/N yad75344-2x
Yukon Gear 1541H Alloy / 8 Lug / Left Hand Replacement Rear Axle For 95-00 Dana 60 / E250

1 - 12 of 12 Posts