Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the chance yesterday to try the uconnect bluetooth calling with the top down for the first time. After reading other threads about it saying it would be useless, I'm happy to report that at 60mph all of the calls I made were just as if the top was up. I asked the people I called if they could hear me and they all could without issue. A few asked me if I had the windows open, because they can obviously hear the wind noise but not so much that conversation was impossible as I had previously read. Started getting a little difficult to hear me at 70mph, but still worked. Even the uconnect voice command to make the call worked despite the wind noise.

So if anyone reading this is on the fence about going for the uconnect/bluetooth option on their new Wrangler, I say go for it! You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I found that, if I'm topless, I have to slow down to around 60-65 mph to be heard clearly through my U-Connect. Too much wind noise otherwise.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts