Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 Wrangler Rubicon. Long story short, the dealer screwed me out of blue tooth. After some compromise, they decided to pay 1/2, which leaves me to pay $300. My question is, is it worth getting? I know some people that have blue tooth (not necessarily a Jeep) and can't hear a thing and the quality is bad. What are your thoughts for those that have it? I have the 9 speaker alpine system and the Sirius stereo, i think it's the bottom of the line. The "L" something i think LOL

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
I really like the connectivity group features - I have the base radio with connectivity and it's fine for me. The bluetooth and USB reading were big features for me. I can dial hands-free (aside from pressing the uconnect button on steering wheel or head unit), request song, artist, album, etc. I can also play music from my android phone (spotify, google play, etc.) and it will stop music if a call comes through.

I've had bluetooth in other vehicles and it's great.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
if you dont mind me asking, how did they screw you out of BT

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Mine works well.

It gets a bit confused with switching betwewn 1 device playing music and another sending it calls.
Although i havent had time to fiddle with it so may just need to play with the settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts