Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see pictures of your body lifts, anything from 1" body lifts to 3" body lifts.. I really wanna see what they look like...
Or even if you could post links to pictures.
Thanks all

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1" body lift..

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,104 Posts
I don't have any good pics of my Jeep but when I bought it there was a ridiculous 3" body lift on it... I can tell you it looks horrible.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
2"bb 1.25bl 28s

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
4" SL 1.25" BL

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
That's way old, like when I first put on the BL and mml. I am thinking like, 1.5 years ago (spring/summer 2011?) I lose track of what I did when sometimes :rofl: I laugh at how new and shiny my jeep looked then.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Ryan, tell me that's an old picture and you didn't sell off your custom stinger to pay for school!
LOL... I was thinking the same thing....even has those cute lil side skirts.... hehehe....it's fun to look back and see how far we have come.....

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Tada recent pic (this one has a body lift too yay) so you guys can be assured it's all still in one piece. Minus two duratracs :rofl: oops.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Stanton Tucker said:
What brand is everybody going with for their body lifts? And for their coil spacers ?
Rough country body lift
Fat bobs garage budget boost

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I have the RC 1.25" as well

·
Registered
134 Posts
I also have the rc 1.25" body lift, I'm running 33x12.5 Goodyear mt/r's with a 1.5" spacer. I like the look a lot but I look forward to suspension lifting

1 - 19 of 19 Posts