Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to install a 1" bl. I already have the 2"bb and am running 33/12.50/15 tires. This is not a trail rig but it will see a little use on the river, just sand and water generaly less than 2' deep. What are any extras that I should look at buying, any gremlins to look out for ect.

Thanks

Mud

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'd do a JKS 1.25" body with a 1" motor lift. I'm running that set up. 2" BB 1.25" JKS body and 1" Zone motor on 33x10.5 BFG KM2

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motor lif is so I wont have to relocate shroud correct?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
mudmagnet63 said:
Motor lif is so I wont have to relocate shroud correct?
Yup and it'll help with drive line angles.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any issues with transfer case or tranny shifting ? Mine is already a bitch to get into 4L.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Actually my transfer case shifter had some issues before. After I did the body and motor lift it shifts perfect now. I'm assuming you have a 5 speed. Cold mornings 2nd and reverse are a bit stiff until everything warms up. From what I've heard there is a foam ring under the boot, if you remove the roam ring you want have any issues.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awsome TJ, I just pulled the trigger on the JKS 1.25" bl and bomb proof 1" motor lift.

thanks

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
mudmagnet63 said:
Awsome TJ, I just pulled the trigger on the JKS 1.25" bl and bomb proof 1" motor lift.

thanks
No problem. The JKS is a nice kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts