Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Does anyone have a good recommendation on side panel replacements? Specifically, looking for 76 CJ5 which seem to be harder to find (especially with proper stamping). Have found the Sherman replacements on Summit and also some rocker/rear panels on acmejeep (but unsure of site reputation and quality).

What other sources are out there? I know OMIX - but very expensive.

Thanks,

·
Registered
483 Posts
Classic Enterprises are a little pricey but they have a lot of panels with stamping in the rockers
1976 - 1983 Jeep CJ5

Nor/Am are a lot cheaper and is where I got a lot of the pieces when we built our '74. Theirs are not stamped Jeep on the rockers though.
CJ-5 1968-83

The rust on our rockers were down low so I cut the factory panel below the lettering to save the factory "Jeep" stamping. Not sure if that is your case, but it gives you a couple more options

·
Registered
273 Posts
So for this price, I'm content with the fitment...but if the were any more expensive, I'd be ticked. Granted I didn't have much good metal to work with.............

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey RustyKnutt,
Curious about those floor pans. what was the quality like. I need to do my drivers side on my 87 Wrangler. Looking to find one as thick as possible and i really have time to fab them. I was hoping you could update me on the Morris ones. Thanks my friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts