Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stationed in the Middle East and have an EXPORT (non-U.S.) 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I recently bought new rims from DT in the U.S. thinking the bolt pattern was the same regardless of delivery location. I was wrong. The 5 X 127mm does NOT fit my jeep and the TCN working at the local tire shop related that the stock pattern appeared to be "around" 115mm.

However, when I got home and threw the 4 brand new wheels and 4 brand new 33x12.5 tires back into the garage (argh!!) I got back online and see that 114mm, 4.5inch bolt pattern is much more common. Is 5 X 4.5 my real size?

BLUF: Can anyone tell me what exactly the bolt pattern is for my EXPORT 2011 Sahara???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very weird, as they'd need custom rims as well. TJs' had 15 inch rims on everything, and none of those would clear a JK brake caliper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
extremely weird....it is definitely a 5x4.5 and is definitely a 2011. i did by it used and it IS an export model. could they have continued to run 5x4.5 on their overseas jeeps for some reason???

·
Registered
32 Posts
No. Take pictures please. They had leftover Dana35's in 2007 and still used a normal 5x5 bolt pattern. I've never seen any JK with a 5x4.5. Where was it built? Is it a J8?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Did the previous owner replace the hub to fit his favorite 5x4.5 wheels on it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts