Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
there's a couple of Jeep friendly beaches here in Jersey....gonna have to get out there, looks like fun

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where in Jersey do you ride? My wife is from Toms River, and we go up there about once or twice a year, usually we trailer our motorcycles up there, but we were thinking about trailering the jeep if we could find some places to ride.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like a great time! Am a little jealous that I will have to wait at least another month to get back out. Keep the pics coming!

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Nice pic's.. looks like you had fun.. Your right the dunes must be below the water... still looks like fun though.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
WranglerHawg said:
Where in Jersey do you ride? My wife is from Toms River, and we go up there about once or twice a year, usually we trailer our motorcycles up there, but we were thinking about trailering the jeep if we could find some places to ride.
We hang out at Paragon or Rausch Creek (in Pa) - mostly rocks. I know there are places to go in the Pine Barren's area...mostly sandy mud & water.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i live in jackson and i could show you some spot that would be tough for any one the sticky glue mud with water half way up the doors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts