Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back I got the 17 JKUR and through my Credit Union I came to know about bonusdrive.com. I did not finance through my CU. The website claimed for eligible persons, i.e. CU member, who bought a new qualified vehicle (Jeep qualifies), they will send a $500 check. At first I though this is some gimmick, but then I said WTH, why not give it a try. Well, got my $500 check this week in mail.

Just sharing with WF members, if you guys have got a new Jeep or plan to do in future, keep this mind. Some extra cash for Mods.

My problem now is to decide what front bumper and winch this check is going towards.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wait..what?

I checked the website..my employer as well as my credit union qualifies. What is it and what do you have to do?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I found Bonus Drive 2 weeks ago and filled out the online form. I received an email stating all looks good and they just need to verify the vin now. I used my wife's employer, as it states it can be a household member. Hope all goes well. Glad to see it worked for you.

Funny story on my purchase. When I was leaving my home to pick up my new Rubicon, I opened my mail box before I drove away. I had a mailing from Jeep for an extra $500 off. This would be great to make it a grand.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Interesting, but after checking, none of my associations (CU, employer or insurance company) qualify.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
is there a "hook" for this? my company is on the affiliate list. I used my company to buy my jeep with the friends and family affiliate pricing (1% UNDER INVOICE) and it worked. can I possibly get more money back?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I filled it out .. super easy. I see it says within 60 days AFTER you purchase the vehicle. I bought mine 62 days ago, but hopeful they'll honor it

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait..what?

I checked the website..my employer as well as my credit union qualifies. What is it and what do you have to do?
Just fill out the application and wait about 60 days for the check to arrive. Enjoy your cash and share the love.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is there a "hook" for this? my company is on the affiliate list. I used my company to buy my jeep with the friends and family affiliate pricing (1% UNDER INVOICE) and it worked. can I possibly get more money back?
I also used my employer's affiliate pricing on the purchase and this still worked.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Quick update, after applying on 8/18, on 10/7 I received an email from BonusDrive that my check was "in processing" and would be sent via priority mail soon. I'd love to know if there is a "catch" to this, who is funding it? $500 is not a minor rebate (if that is what this is).

·
Registered
939 Posts
Quick update, after applying on 8/18, on 10/7 I received an email from BonusDrive that my check was "in processing" and would be sent via priority mail soon. I'd love to know if there is a "catch" to this, who is funding it? $500 is not a minor rebate (if that is what this is).
Good to know. I'm waiting on a similar email! I also applied on 8/18.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 70 Posts