Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your way better off with a Bazooka tube honestly....being in the stereo biz all my life, Boss has yet to make anything that actually does what they say it does.
Looking at getting the stock box that goes in the center console and replacing the sub and powering it. Just found this and wondered if this would be close to what the stock sub is like. Don't want to take up what little space is in these Jeeps.

Thanks for the input.

Will

·
Registered
390 Posts
I agree with Ibuildembig, Boss overrates there products and they dont tend to last.... just my input.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
i have a hard time believing the power ratings on those. 600watt rms and 900watts rms. the only powered sub i would recommend is the infinity basslink.

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
i have a hard time believing the power ratings on those. 600watt rms and 900watts rms. the only powered sub i would recommend is the infinity basslink.
I'm considering one of those basslink's...my buddy's a sound geek and he recommends them as well. Said they'll definitely provide the extra bass you're looking for, but you aren't gonna win any competitions with it or anything.

Someone on here bought a Boss a while back I think...and after a very short while, it up and quit on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts