Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to have the wife drive a Jeep before ordering a 2014 2 door Sport S and came home with a 2013 4 door Sort S that they just took in. The lady that traded it had back problems and getting in and out bothered her back. It just turned 8800 miles driving it around tonight. :wavey:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Funny...my second favorite color too! Looks great!

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Tons of love for another Dozer owner! Congrats and get your wallet ready for the mods!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Dozer rocks. Just get it out of a parking lot.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I love my Dozer.
Auto or manual?
I like to believe mine is the only manual dozer in my town. There's like 4 of them here that I've seen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love my Dozer.
Auto or manual?
I like to believe mine is the only manual dozer in my town. There's like 4 of them here that I've seen.

Thanks everyone!
It is an auto it is my wife's new daily driver. I have a 02 Firebird Formula I drive in the summer and an old 86 Chevy K10 short bed I drive in the snow, both are stick.
I don't want to mod the crap out of her Jeep because I learned with my Formula how it snow balls. I would like to pick up weather guard mats before winter and get some clip on mirrors to put on so we can take the doors off. Maybe a soft top come spring time. I would also like a few things security wise like hood lock, spare lock, door pin locks.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Went to have the wife drive a Jeep before ordering a 2014 2 door Sport S and came home with a 2013 4 door Sort S that they just took in. The lady that traded it had back problems and getting in and out bothered her back. It just turned 8800 miles driving it around tonight. :wavey:
Congrats! That is one of my favorite colors.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts