Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
washed her up and took a few shots

wranglers ftw

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Mind if I ask what kind of DSLR you bought? Great pics!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Beautiful rig man... Good stuff

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hah yep. 50mm lens

·
"Seamed Like a Good Idea
1,200 Posts
Looks nice! Jeeps look even better with a nice camera. Had me scared though when you said you had to wash it up......Then I figured you were talking about the Jeep, not the Camera. Congrats on the camera as well. :thumb:

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Ive never heard of a DSLR.Is it just a type of camera?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very nice. Stand with the sun to your back.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,408 Posts
Ive never heard of a DSLR.Is it just a type of camera?
SLR stands for Single Lens Reflex which means you are looking right through the main camera lens when you are composing the photo, not a viewfinder with a separate lens or LCD display which doesn't give you as accurate of an image. The D means it is digital and doesn't use film.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
SLR stands for Single Lens Reflex which means you are looking right through the main camera lens when you are composing the photo, not a viewfinder with a separate lens or LCD display which doesn't give you as accurate of an image. The D means it is digital and doesn't use film.
Oh thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha is there anything you don't know about?

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts