Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I just purchased a 2017 wrangler unlimited JK soft top for my 2018 wrangler unlimited JK Jeep. It is an OEM soft top that was in fantastic shape for $450. They just wanted to get rid of it. I currently only have a hard top for my jeep.

I Know that I am missing some of the hardware, I am hoping you all can tell me what pieces I am missing. I have the following:

1. The actual Soft top with any hardware that is supposed to be on it.
2. The frames for both the front and the rear doors (Both sides)
3. The side AND rear windows
4. The Tailgate Bar (that is part of the rear window)

I know that I am missing:
1. The retainer tailgate bars
2. The bracket soft top bows (That attach the soft top to the jeep
3. Door surround knobs

Can anyone tell me what else might be missing (Including Torx screws that I might need)

Also, will Mopar parts work with the OEM soft top (Is Mopar the OEM)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

·
Super Moderator
23,435 Posts
mopar is the OEM so yes. look at a mopar parts list and go from there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I used the 2 door equivalent of this diagram (link below) to figure out what was missing from my soft top when I bought it. I'd recommend spreading everything out on the floor and going through the parts you have starting with #1. There's part numbers and links to order at the bottom of the page. Every part has a link to the Mopar version and most have links to third party versions as well. Good luck!

https://www.quadratec.com/parts/jeep-wrangler-jk-soft-top-hardware-parts-4-door

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@king_kong - That was the diagram I was using. A lot of those parts are included within the Jeep Soft Top structure. Also, some of the pads are included as well. I was confused with the diagram as I could not easily tell what was part of the top and what was not.

Any ideas?

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts