Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My right turn signal started blinking really fast today. I checked and my rear right signal wasn't working but started as soon as i smacked it....it happened again later on today and again smacking it made it start working..anyone have this happen?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I had this happen in my Jeep as well. I pulled the bulb out and cleaned the wire harness with some contact cleaner, dried it with some compressed air and then loaded it up with dielectric grease. Since I had the bulb out, I replaced it with a new bulb that I also cleaned the contacts in the same way. So far so good.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I encountered a similar situation with a new hire at work once.

I believe he also had a loose connection; if he didn't before, he sure did after.

Funny thing is...he never blinked really fast before this that I noticed, but now he does whenever I approach.

If it happens again I may try that 'dialectic' greasing method and save myself a visit from HR.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I encountered a similar situation with a new hire at work once.

I believe he also had a loose connection; if he didn't before, he sure did after.

Funny thing is...he never blinked really fast before this that I noticed, but now he does whenever I approach.

If it happens again I may try that 'dialectic' greasing method and save myself a visit from HR.
I think you must have hired my child!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts