Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what others have used for brake line extensions.
I have a 2009 Rubicon with a 2.5" Teraflex BB lift.
I am guessing if I disconnect the sway bar and use the max articulation, that my brake lines will be too short.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
I was wondering what others have used for brake line extensions.
I have a 2009 Rubicon with a 2.5" Teraflex BB lift.
I am guessing if I disconnect the sway bar and use the max articulation, that my brake lines will be too short.
Synergy Suspension 8083 - Synergy Suspension Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

you're probably okay as you are. you can disconnect and jack up the front of your rig and find out.... really it's the driveshaft more than the break lines...

anyways, synergy makes a decent and inexpensive relocation bracket to give you a bit more reach... :thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob
I was just heading to the garage to jack it up.
I am guessing, because I bought the Rubi used... that the sway bar disco has never been used.
I bought it from a young lady who lived in the city.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I used crawn brake lines on my last jeep they are made well and worth the money they took a beating and never had a leak or problem.

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Crown Performance brake lines.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
I used crawn brake lines on my last jeep they are made well and worth the money they took a beating and never had a leak or problem.
Crown Performance brake lines.
yep... when the stock ones fail... until then, a simple relocation bracket is all he's going to need. :whistling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts