Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i drive for 30 mins or more the jeep pulls right or left when applying breaks.I went wheeling about 3 months ago and the abs/ bbs light came on not sure on the bbs if thats what it was but its all part of the stability of the jeep..The light came on one other time after i reset it was picking my kid up at school light turned yellow had to apply breaks hard light again came on for about 20 mins went off.Can anyone tell me how to know what hub it is that i need to replace since the abs sender in built into hub??? I have a 2010 jeep wrangler 3 and a half inch lift with 35 inch handcook tires on it rear is a dana 44 front is a dana 33 have done plugs wires new brakes all round 3.8 litter 110 k on jeep

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem. Sometimes when braking it will pull to the right and sometimes to the left. I don’t have too much pad left but they aren’t wore out completely. Both sets of front pads have even wear so that tells me the calipers are probably fine. When braking hard, my traction control light comes on for a second or two. By the way, mine is a 2016 Jeep JKU with 4.5 suspension lift with 37 in mud terrains. Only 56,000 miles. I changed out the wheel speed sensors and no luck. I’m about ready to beat my head into a wall.

·
Registered
654 Posts
You guys might need to check your caliper slide pins. Clean them up, and holes, and then lightly grease them. This ensures proper brake load distribution onto both sides of each disc and proper release.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts