Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im pretty happy to be part of the wrangler family, but sadly i need to go through some hurdles first.
So i purchased the wrangler with 15 miles on it yesterday and before i even drove off the lot i noticed a symbol on the dash, thinking it was just ESS disabled i thought nothing of it.
When i got home i pulled into the garage ready to go over everything in the wrangler, i restarted and the ESS and ESC stayed lit on startup (multiple times)
So i googled and read about the fuse issues and i tried that but still both lights are on. Im reading some people with it going in and out on them but mines are on all the time. Will be bring the wrangler in Monday to see what service says.

But before then does anyone else have suggestions to check? Also is it safe to drive the vehicle, some have mentioned power steering cutting off or the engine just stops :/...

·
Retired Moderator
103,618 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

Congrats on your Wrangler purchase!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I can now say im a happy owner of a brand new working JLUR :D! Took it in and they found 3 codes U120C C108201 C125292 Which lead to 3 pins not being seated in the connector. Glad it isn't a bigger issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts