Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just purchased a 2015 JKU Sahara (traded my 07 JKU in) It has navigation but I'm not sure whether it has "bread crumbs" for off road navigation or some sort of back tracking feature. Didn't see any mention about it in the manual. My buddy's F150 has this feature and it's great when off road. Can anybody help me out on this. Thx ahead.

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Hi, I just purchased a 2015 JKU Sahara (traded my 07 JKU in) It has navigation but I'm not sure whether it has "bread crumbs" for off road navigation or some sort of back tracking feature. Didn't see any mention about it in the manual. My buddy's F150 has this feature and it's great when off road. Can anybody help me out on this. Thx ahead.
If you have the 730 go to your user manual...

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it says RHB in the bottom right corner. So it's a 430 N. My owners manual has only 143 pages as well.
I wonder if is possible to upgrade to a 730N?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think you would have to go to the dealer to activate it if you switch from 430N to a 730N, correct me if I'm wrong....?
Other than that, should plug right in. I had a 430 in the last jeep and a 730 in this one. The 430 has an external module for Bluetooth that isn't required for the 730. Check eBay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts