Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In your guys experience what are the brightest flood lights you can buy for under $500. I want them to be stupid bright, i want night to become day.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
In your guys experience what are the brightest flood lights you can buy for under $500. I want them to be stupid bright, i want night to become day.
You're going to get a billion answers to a question like that because every guy who has lights on his Jeep thinks his are the brightest in the known universe. However, they are all wrong because my 30" Rigid E2 series light bar is the brightest...but it was well over $500.

·
Registered
943 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
http://www.amazon.ca/Nilight®-Round...kmr0&keywords=7"+Inch+Round+51+Watt+Super+LED

These ones are like being 1ft away from the sun, look awesome and are beasts.
No other posts need to bother adding as these will make all others look like factory headlights. :lmao:
:iamhappy:

Seriously I was amazed how insanely bright and well built these are. Made the mistake of trying them out in the house with a 12v Battery. Can still see dots.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i just ordered the lights in the last post. They were cheap and on the Candian ones. Looking forward to having the sun on my Jeep. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts