Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
edit:

This happened a little bit ago when I was coasting, starting sputtering slowly then got heavy and consistent. When I'd hit the gas it would feel like it doesn't have power and/or intermittent power but mostly what you hear in the video. I pulled over and recorded it hoping to help as much as possible, I know it's hard to figure out over the .net but thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7vcBGp4eI

·
Registered
538 Posts
No codes? Get a code reader. Could be a sensor like the CPS or TPS died... Could be no spark... Too many "could be" answers...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No codes? Get a code reader. Could be a sensor like the CPS or TPS died... Could be no spark... Too many "could be" answers...
yeah no check engine lights but I'll chceck codes. Seems like if I let it sit for a few it'll start back up and be okay for a few? I dunno. i know it's a shot in the dark but trying

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one bit of info that i find odd, this doesn't happen when i have a fresh start to the vehicle, as in the jeep has been parked and not run for awhile. I only drive 6 minutes to work and i don't notice it unless i've been driving the jeep for like 30 minutes, or if i've been on streets dealing with lights. when i drive to work its about 1.5 miles to the highway and barely any stop-n-go. im not getting any overheating warnings, but seems like this only happens when the engines been running for a bit. thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts