Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I liked the fuel beast until I learned how heavy they were. Those methods look pretty cool though. I'll have to check those out. Leaning towards bronze too. Too many black wheels on jeeps. I dont want to be another sheep.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Get a wheel you like in whatever finish they make it in, then play around with Plast-Dip Copper Metalizer and Smoke to get the color / brightness you want.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm not in the market for wheels, but I'm thinking those might look cool with my Flame Red.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For some reason I can't load a pic of the fuel anza d583 that's what I'm thinking. I never seen them on a wrangler or anything else

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks. I wanted something besides black or silver. Someone else was concerned about the weight. They are pretty heavy but its a Jeep. If I took it to the track maybe a different story. I like 'em.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I actually think the AEV Salta wheels I have in onyx have a bit of bronze in them. It's harder to see in pictures, but you can sort of see it in this one from today in Moab:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love bronze wheels but I'm afraid they would clash badly with my copper brown jeep... Does anyone have a pic with this kind of set up?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts