1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice! Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Best color for 2018, congrats! My fav color besides my Hydro Blue.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was gonna get one, but now they have already cancelled the color ??? Thanks FCA
Mojito is available in 2019. The following are the 2019 colors.

BIKINI PEARL COAT
BILLET SILVER METALLIC CLEAR COAT
BLACK CLEAR COAT
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT
FIRECRACKER RED
GRANITE CRYSTAL MET. CLEAR COAT
HELLAYELLA CLEAR COAT
MOJITO! CLEAR COAT
OCEAN BLUE METALLIC C/C
PUNK'N METALLIC CLEAR COAT
STING-GRAY CLEAR COAT

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That color pops. Saw one in the wild for the first time this week and I dig it. Congrats!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was actually looking for an Ocean Blue Rubicon when I came across this Mojito version tucked away on the back of the dealership lot. Once I saw it up close, I knew it was the one for me. This paint color is so cool in different lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
What a difference from a JKU.
Did you own (or drive) a JKU before? What are the most obvious advantages of a JLU in comparison to the JKU (well, besides the much better Front Grille and being an newer vehicle in general)?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did you own (or drive) a JKU before? What are the most obvious advantages of a JLU in comparison to the JKU (well, besides the much better Front Grille and being an newer vehicle in general)?
I know your question was for Gary_S, so sorry for chiming in. I previously had a '15 JKUR before I bought my '18 JLUR. The fit/finish and quality of the materials (even though they're mostly still plastic) seem much nicer on the JL. My wife even commented on how much nicer the JL is. You have no idea how much of a compliment that is coming from her. The JL rides and handles much better. And, the options on the JL are so much more than I expected, from the home link (thank you Lord), to the off road apps/screens.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I know your question was for Gary_S, so sorry for chiming in. I previously had a '15 JKUR before I bought my '18 JLUR. The fit/finish and quality of the materials (even though they're mostly still plastic) seem much nicer on the JL. My wife even commented on how much nicer the JL is. You have no idea how much of a compliment that is coming from her. The JL rides and handles much better. And, the options on the JL are so much more than I expected, from the home link (thank you Lord), to the off road apps/screens.
Thank you for your reply, that sounds good to me. I sadly sold my (Diesel) 15 JKUS one year ago, because of the frequent Diesel-Bashing in Germany and because of my wife, complaining about how loud and uncomfortable the JKU (Sahara!) is.

So I bought one comfy family vehicle (14 Cherokee KL, way more cheaper than a used JKU) for daily driving, and summer & winter trips to the alps, and one 94 YJ for offroading and cruising around instead.

But I still miss my JKU (every time when driving around in my KL...) so when I am going to sell my KL in a few years, I might buy a JLU.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had ‘13 JKU for 6 yrs until I bought my JLU in Sept. I think just about everything is better on the new jeeps. I went from a sport to a rubicon but still.....the JLs are awesome!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
58,402 Posts
I had ‘13 JKU for 6 yrs until I bought my JLU in Sept. I think just about everything is better on the new jeeps. I went from a sport to a rubicon but still.....the JLs are awesome!
Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts