Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, does anyone have a contact or know anything about BRP Auto? I placed an order for the Spyder sequential taillights over a month ago. My credit card has been charged and I have not heard anything despite trying to contact them through their website a few times and leaving numerous voicemails. According to their website my order is awaiting fulfillment? I was really looking forward to these but am ready to contact my bank and stop try to get my $200 back.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Reactions: Izzy Does It

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,884 Posts
No contact in a month? Contact your bank for reimbursement and leave a less than stellar Google review.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I bought ones for my new JL in early 2020. I got them shipped in a respectable amount of time. My guess is the pandemic shipping times are totally screwing with your order. Cancel if you need to.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the feedback. @Pressurized is their location an actual store? I have tried that phone number a few times without any luck. I did check out the Audexen taillights,but the Spyder sequential are still my favorites and what I would like to install if available. The biggest issue is I haven't seen any other retailers.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Thank you all for the feedback. @Pressurized is their location an actual store? I have tried that phone number a few times without any luck. I did check out the Audexen taillights,but the Spyder sequential are still my favorites and what I would like to install if available. The biggest issue is I haven't seen any other retailers.
I'm not sure, but I will be in the area Monday, I'll see if I can find them.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Thank you, I appreciate it
So I went by that address and it's a small 6 unit, single level commercial building with roll up doors (mostly automotive). 4 of the units had signs and 2 did not... None of the signage was for BRP Auto. I cannot confirm they are there, sorry.

·
Premium Member
9,626 Posts
...If you have no luck at all, and do have to cancel, check out the AUDEXEN on Amazon... A number of us have bought these and have had perfect results...
Ordered yesterday, get them today and got 25% off the order.

Reactions: Pressurized

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,626 Posts
Reactions: Pressurized

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I got the audexen tailights on both of the JK's, really like them. They are good quality, OEM grade. I have had them on for about almost six months, no issues with moisture/condensation. Really like the halo "C"'s.
I got the clear ones and they are dark enough for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I went by that address and it's a small 6 unit, single level commercial building with roll up doors (mostly automotive). 4 of the units had signs and 2 did not... None of the signage was for BRP Auto. I cannot confirm they are there, sorry.
Thank you @Pressurized I am going to call my bank tomorrow. I'm pretty disappointed, was looking forward to these taillights. not sure whether to look for another vendor or go a different route. The Audexen look decent, but was looking for the sequential turn.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Their website says they are in "suite 6".

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all, a little update for you. Yesterday I called again and someone did answer the phone. They told me that their shipment is being held up at the dock and not released yet, I guess it is a customs thing? He did offer me a refund, but the JL taillights were on the same shipment and released a couple of days ago. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt I think for a couple more weeks. Could just be excuses, but I kind of had my heart set on these taillights.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
They told me that their shipment is being held up at the dock and not released yet, I guess it is a customs thing?
Just to mention, MINI people are having the same problem, with parts coming in from Europe (England?).

Reactions: 88goalie
1 - 16 of 16 Posts