Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the wrangler world and just bought a bone stock 03 sahara. I have been trying to read and look and figure out what kind of lift and what size tires I would like to go with. I think I have decided on a 2 inch lift with 32 X 11.50's. My question for everyone is would it not be very simple to machine out some coil spacers and make a "budget Boost" myself? I would like to go with a OME lift in the future, but for now i think the spacer lift would work for me. If anyone has any feedback or especially dimensions for the spacers would they fill me in with some well appreciated knowledge. Thanks

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Hi, Certainly if you have the right tools to make your own that is great. Most people just buy them as they don't cost a ton of money, plus most kits include the spacers and new socks for usually $200ish or so.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Would you happen to have any ideas where I might be able to find some dimensions on some spacers so that I could make some?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts