Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 JK.
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked up the "build sheet" for my jeep (with my vin number) on the fca community site. Is there somewhere that will show me exactly whats on MY jeep? The page it showed me was all the standard equipment and all the "optional" equipment of which i def dont have some of. I guess i was under the assumption you could look up your EXACT jeep? Maybe a different website?

·
Registered
706 Posts
That site shows your Jeep build sheet as far as I know

Unless it’s been modified obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
It shows the standard equipment. and optional equipment that your vin left the factory with and is exactly what your jeep had on it when it left the factory so if listed there and not on your jeep either removed later or you have a fake vin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Some times the "optional" items are not those that we would consider optional. For example on my build sheet ('17 Chief 4DR) it lists 3.6L V6 24V VVT engine. Gee - I thought the engine was standard equipment. Of course for most vehicles, there are several engines to choose from, so it's included in that section.

The security alarm is included in the optional, yet is not something you can set manually. If you have electric windows and locks, the security alarm is standard and sets when you lock the doors with the front door button and is turned off when you open the door with the key fob.

If there is something you have a question about - what it is and where it is, just list it and members who have experience with the JK/JKU can explain where and what it is. Most items list are hard to remove, but some like the style of wheels and size of tires are easy and frequently changed.

Reactions: Blickquickly
1 - 6 of 6 Posts