Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed jeep Saturday and got my build sheet today. My jku was built Oct. 11 2012. So I hope I won't have any issue with the heads. It says in the build that the color is cactus green pearl?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I got my build sheet from Chrysler for my '12 Gecko JKUR and it also says cactus green. I read somewhere that they changed the name but the paint code should still be the same.

·
Registered
501 Posts
You can also go to Jeep's website, click on "Owners" near the top and register your Jeep. It will pull up the build sheet. Just some info for anybody else wanting to get theirs and not wait on Jeep to send it.

·
Registered
501 Posts
When you log in it takes you to your 'Dashboard'. Click on the 'Learn and Use' tab. Then on the left side of the page click on 'Equipment'.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I have been trying to add my vehicle to my profile on jeep's site and has been saying system is down. This has been for a few days now. Anyone have this problem or am I doing something wrong??

·
Registered
501 Posts
It doesnt tell me anywhere when my Jeep was built?

I'm POSITIVE I saw mine in there. I just tried to find it again to tell you where to look.........and I cant find it! I registered last week and I know I saw it. I remeber seeing that it was built in July 09 and delivered to Dallas in Aug 09. Just spent almost a hour trying to find it for you again and cant :banghead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts